Picking up from hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay
Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
Arrival Tuan Chau Harbor, boarding Alova Premium Cruise and Cruising on the bay.
- Alova Premium Cruisewill take you on an 6 hours journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, if bizarre scenery, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting, Incense Burner, and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-water-ing lunch on boat.
13:30 Arrive Sung Sot cave means Surprised Cave or Amazing Cave is on Bo Hon Island and is one of the most spectacular and largest grottoes of Ha Long Bay. The mouth of the grotto is reached by ascending about a hundred stone steps.
- The boat will move to Luon Cave (three tunnels) area, a water cave for kayaking, rowing bamboo boat or just stay on board for relaxing
You will discover the area’s tranquility by kayaking – an indispensable water activity in Halong, for those who love challenging themselves or sitting on bamboo boat (Sampan), for those who love being gentle and sophisticated, to admire breathtaking scenes. This is moment you get closer to Halong’s nature. if you do not join any above activities, you could stay on sundeck for relaxing,
- Visit Titov Island where you enjoy swimming on sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellence backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like heaven paradise.
17:00 - Return onboard, cruise back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
18:15 - Disembark for a bus ride back Hanoi, short break on the way
21:15 - Drop off at your hotel/ stay, trip ends.
- Welcome Drink
- Safety briefing, Water proof bag
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing OR Relaxing
- Visiting Surprised Cave, Titov Island
- Enjoying afternoon tea
- Passport with valid visa
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes
- Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March]
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service
- We do not accept credit card payment on board
- Outside beverage has an applicable corkage fee
- Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep the big luggage at your hotel
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Alova Day Cruises
- We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30pm & 9:15pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
99 USD/person (travel by bus)
128 USD/person (travel by train)
125 USD/person (travel by bus)
155 USD/person (travel by train)
The visit of Bac Ha market is possible on Sunday only.
Huế is a city in central Vietnam that was the seat of Nguyen Dynasty emperors and the national capital from 1802 to 1945. A major attraction is its vast, 19th-century Citadel, surrounded by a moat and thick stone walls. It encompasses the Imperial City, with palaces and shrines; the Forbidden...
Hội An is a city on Vietnam’s central coast known for its well-preserved Ancient Town, cut through with canals. The former port city’s melting-pot history is reflected in its architecture, a mix of eras and styles from wooden Chinese shophouses and temples to colorful French colonial buildings, ornate Vietnamese tube...
The Mekong Delta in southern Vietnam is a vast maze of rivers, swamps and islands, home to floating markets, Khmer pagodas and villages surrounded by rice paddies. Boats are the main means of transportation, and tours of the region often start in nearby Ho Chi Minh City (formerly known as...